We received a package of Kick Ass coffee from Kicking horse, A Canadian coffee company.
Thank you Kicking Horse for allowing me to reawaken my taste buds and indulge in a truly great cup of coffee. Kick ass coffee as its name implies, truly kicks ass. As someone who normally drinks the rather bland typical coffee found in most grocery store aisles, this full bodied, dark and lively coffee has been a welcome addition to my daily morning routine. Kicking horse coffee provides me with an alluring, dark and rich taste in the morning and the spark I need to begin my day. It has been roasted to perfection with a perfect blend of Indonesian and Central American beans. Straight up! this coffee excels in intensity, flavour and aroma to get your motor revved up every day.
When I first opened my can of coffee my senses got that wow freshness factor right from the get go. Before I even brewed the coffee, the smell in my kitchen was already much deeper and richer than my normal brand.
Kicking Horse is kept fresh and flavourful by keeping the bean intact from its roasting process to your door. By keeping each coffee bean intact, kicking horse locks the freshness in. Trust me, you'll know when you open up your first can, and take that first sip.
Why wake up to a bland cup of coffee that everyone drinks? Be different, be bold and be a kick ass coffee fan like I am. Its a beautiful cup of coffee.
My top reasons for switching to kicking horse :
- 100% Certified Fair Trade Coffee And 100% Organic Certified. Largest of its kind in Canada
- Kicking Horse uses recycled packaging and materials
- Beverages are served in eco container cups and their cups are compostable.
- Solar panels are used within all of their café's
- Support for the Nature Conservancy of Canada
- Food Bank support
- Other organizations Kicking Horse supports are : Habitat for Humanity, Purple Hill Humanitarians, Jumbo Creek Conservation Society and many many others.
Thanks again Kicking horse coffee.
Where to buy and connect with Kicking Horse
Kicking Horse Coffee is available at retailers throughout Canada and US, their Online Store as well as on Amazon.com
$13.99 ARV ( Whole Bean Only )
Few rules to keep in mind
Must be 18+
USA or CANADA resident
Mandatory Entry MUST be completed
Giveaway commences on May 15th 2014
Good luck & have a kick ass day!!